Our family company was founded it 1924, where the first Swiss automatically operated embroidery machine was ordered and installed. Embroideries on high quality materials were produced for the European fashion industry. Cotton, silk and lurex have been used on woven and knitted fabrics. Starting from 1970 our collection was extended to the African market with colourful designs for traditional dresses. Later, embroideries on net fabrics and fine guipures for ladies underwear and lingerie have completed our range. All product lines are still on and have a great demand up till today.
Flexibility, outstanding quality and prompt customer service are highly valued by our customers worldwide. We may count many big brand companies in all textile areas to our long term customers.
A young team in combination with experienced staff is guaranteeing that our customers can always expect innovative and high quality products. Input by our partners are welcome and we are ready to transform them professionally and promptly into stylish items.